Wednesday, September 12, 2012

what i want


last week at work was very demanding, very unusual because it was only the first week of September, workloads usually come at the end of the month (2nd week or third week), unexpected write up came and need to be done in rush.. I also went to mark's cultural dance contest (work event, he's the drummer) i felt sick most of the day, I’m coughing hard. I visited my doctor at commonwealth hospital and boom!!! im taking medication for 1 week and today is my 5th day.

That was a list of acceptable reasons why i didnt get much time to blog last week but the biggest reason ever is that a lot of things were mixed up in my head, i dont know what to write, yes it is much easier to sit on the couch while watching my favorite tv series "new girl" (online, live streaming) than to collect thoughts on something that might be the best topic to discuss plus i admit im not a good writer, my english is very basic, im not rich in english vocabulary, but im trying, because this is what i want. I felt like i wanted to share my feelings and thoughts on some things, to share my stories, about mark, work, places ive been,and many more..

picture above was taken by Jomar (Mark's brother) last Friday during Mark’s cultural dance contest at Social Security System office at East Avenue Quezon City 

No comments:

Post a Comment