Saturday, September 1, 2012

save a penny

photo by mark


This photo was taken on December a few years ago at Manila Hotel, strategically located at the heart of Manila, Philippines. We went there to try a buffet restaurant that serves a wide array of local and international cuisines called cafe ilang ilang.
............

How time flies so fast, its already September, the ber months are finally here. Days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer. Temperature is dropping. This reminds me to start making my Christmas  list. Christmas here in the Philippines starts on the first BER month of the year, and while i'm doing this blog, Christmas songs are playing on the radio. I am so excited at this time of the year, my happiness jumps to a higher level. For a person like me with 15 goddaughters/godsons, saving even a single penny is very important, and i guess i have to start today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment