Tuesday, September 18, 2012

sweet sensation

image taken by a friend at CAB Cafe, Kapitolyo


I was out for dinner last thursday with Mark and some of my work buddies at a newly discovered cafe.
Im a person who loves sweets more than anything, oh especially chocolates..yumyum.. so to find a place near my office where i can relax and be comfy, I enjoy myself with a lot of choices in the internet,Cab cafe caught my attention, perfect, just around kapitolyo, Pasig City.

The street is full of different kinds of small restaurants, from filipino to american, italian, japanese, thai and vietnamese foods, who would have thought that you could find big treats in this small street, every single store display lights and attractive decorations.

Before i knew it, a small quiet cozy cafe stood infront of me, this little gem offers variety of food: pasta, pizza, rice meal, sandwich, breads, and a lot of desserts (yey..my favorite part).

I surely love this place

No comments:

Post a Comment