Wednesday, August 29, 2012

out of the doldrums

photo by me

well, it seems to me that my desk is not literally empty but atleast its not messy, definitely i am not an organized person, but i do love sometimes to give my space a make over..
....
it is 7:30, thursday morning,i work a regular full time job in a bank located at ortigas, pasig city, today's commute took a good hour and a half and my work will not start until 8:30 am.
i usually bore myself browsing nothing in the internet everyday at this early hour but today i decided to take a snapshot of my work station to get myself out of the doldrums.
id love to put some cute stuff in my desk (like a blooming bowl for holding paperclips or pink cup for pen holder) to make it look girly but im so much concern that it might look messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment